- Why Hire Me? My Qualifications
- Thank you for your interest! I am Bobby Johnson and I bring many years as a professional home inspector. As a previous certified insurance claims adjustor and a certified home inspector that performed thousands of inspections, I have the experience of inspecting and managing insurance property claims involving storm damage, water damage, fire setting, improper workmanship, deterioration and many other causes.
- In addition to my certifications and being a member of InterNACHI®, I pride myself in being sensitive to the needs and goals of my clients, who may be under some stress during their real estate transaction which is why I’m careful to deal with all parties respectfully. Experience and Certifications:
- * Former Insurance Claim's Adjustor trained by AdjusterPro
- * Residential Home Inspector trained by InterNACHI®
- * Residential Electrical Inspections Certification
- * Roof Data Technician Certification
- * Roof Inspector Certification
- * Adhere to a comprehensive Standards of Practice to ensure that you receive a detailed
- and accurate home inspection.
- * Abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts my clients first and protects their rights
- as consumers.
- * Use state-of -the-art inspection tools and reporting software so that my clients can
- make informed decisions about the homes they want to buy or sell.
- My Promise to You
- Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods and yes, different pricing.
- One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor me to inspect your new or existing home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you.
- Bobby Johnson
- Ashley’s Home Inspections, LLC
Schedule an inspection
Call: 770-681-2429 or
Complete the Contact Form