Ashley’s Home Inspections, LLC is dedicated to educating you, and We’ll give you knowledge and confidence you need:
* Annual Home Maintenance Inspection
* Seller’s Pre-Listing Inspection
* 11th Month Warranty Inspection ( hold your builder and his subcontractors to their
warranties while they’re still in force).
* 24/7 Property Emergency Hotline to call anytime you need it. ( a one year Gift
Certificate $219 value FREE membership to you, our way of saying thank you ).
* New Construction Inspection
* Pool and Spa Inspections
* Investment Property Inspections
* Free homeowners newsletter and home maintenance book.
* Just For Realtors - Agent Referral Protection when recommending an InterNACHI® Certified Home
* Emergency Inspections - call or text (770) 681-2429 immediately to schedule an
HOME BUYERS INTERNACHI’S BUY-BACK
You Risk Nothing!
If I miss anything, InterNACHI® will buy your home back and pay you whatever price you paid for it - it’s that simple. The Buy-Back Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing, and excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected, per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
Ashley’s Home Inspections, LLC inspector comply with the InterNACHI® Residential Standards of Practice and will inspect the following areas of your home when safely accessible and visible.
You will get a Full Inspection of the structure, systems and components of the home, inside and out, from the foundation to the roof, using the latest tools and technology.
I encourage you to attend your inspection so that I can describe my process, explain my findings, point out important maintenance items, and answer all of your questions. Our Full Inspections includes:
EXTERIOR INTERIOR STRUCTURAL UTILTIES
* Roof * Built-in * Foundation * Electrical System
* Exterior Clading * Fireplace * Basement/ * Plumbing System
* Porch, Deck, and * Ceilings, * Support Structure * Heating System
* Attached Garage * Windows * Attic, Ventilation, * Cooling System
and Doors and Insulation
* Driveway * Smoke and * Water Heater
* Kitchens and
Following my evaluation, I will compile my findings in an easy - to - read report, which will include detailed descriptions and high - resolution digital photos of any issues I’ve discovered. I’ll email you your report within 24 hours, and my job isn’t finished until you understand everything in it.
What Really Matters in a Home Inspection ( online video )?
- THE HOME AND PROPERTY INSPECTION PROCESS
Now that you have discovered your dream home, it’s time for a complete home and property inspection! Ashley’s Home Inspections is available for property inspections in the surrounding metro Atlanta area. Learn more about our process below. If you have any further questions and you would like to schedule an appointment, be sure to contact me today.
* When you call, you will be ask for some basic information about the property and whether or not you have a
real estate agent.
You will then received a quote for the inspection fee.
* Schedule a time for the inspection. I offer Flexible scheduling, making this step that much easier for you.
* Your Inspection Agreement will be emailed, please sign it and return it via email.
* Payment for the inspection is due at the time of completion of inspection.
* The inspector will arrive a few minutes early to your property. Your attendance is
not necessary, although it is preferred to assist in your education of the property.
* It will take about three to four hours to complete the inspection, depending on the size of the property.
* A methodical inspection of the property will be done in accordance with the InterNACHI®
Standards of Practice, with additions or exclusions as indicated in the Inspection Agreement.
* Upon completion of the inspection, there will be time for a final walkthrough of the
home to answer any additional questions.
* At this time, an Inspection Agreement will be drawn up for your inspection if one was not already emailed to you.
The Agreement needs to be signed before the report is released.
* I will compile the photos taken at the time of inspection, as well as the information gathered, into a complete
easy to read inspection report.
* Reports are electronic, and will be delivered via email as a PDF document to you and your Agent within 24 hours.
* Ashley’s Home Inspections is your go-to company far after the report is delivered. If
at any time you have further questions, don’t hesitate to call!
Please Read InterNACHI Standard Home Inspection Agreement :
- Customer Conveniences
* Evening & Weekend Appointments Available
8:00 am to 9:00 pm Monday through Saturday. Closed Sunday ( except for emergencies)
* 10 Percent Discount for Active Military, First Responders and Seniors.
* Fully Insured ( GL and E & O)
- Pricing - Schedule Your Home Inspection
Pricing for the inspection of your home or property depends upon a number of factors including the size and complexity of the structure, the services delivered and in some cases, location outside the metro Atlanta area. We strive to be competitively priced while delivering a top quality inspection and report. Please call now to discuss your needs and receive free quote.
Note: If you are looking for a cheap inspector, my competitors will gladly take your money. If you are spending
hundred of thousands for your home, then you should pay for a good quality inspection.
Checks, Credit Cards & PayPal Accepted